Another new feature, lol, amirite? Sigh.
I do a lot of surfing through the week and I find some pretty neat stuff. Most of it sticks to certain categories – food, style, kid things – but sometimes I find something worth sharing outside of those. Regardless, these are gonna be lists of stuff on the internets I liked throughout the week. Doesn’t have to have been posted this week, necessarily. Anyhoo.
1. Tuesday’s Dreams – Those adorable little whales are stuffies made by a twitter friend of mine. Aren’t they adorable? I absolutely love her work and the whales are just the tip of the iceberg. Seriously, go check out her store. Squee! (If I had the money, Penelope the Artichoke-Patterned Elephant would be mine. I just want to hug her! Look at how huggable she looks!)
2. cupcakes and cashmere | “In the Gray” – I loved this outfit post so much. It’s so simple, yet stylish, and I love gray. Emily looks so effortlessly put together and I wish I could style something so simple but great-looking someday.
3. turtle soup | “Baby Tooth Chart” – This is a tooth chart for babies. I’m absolutely in love with how adorable it is. I’m going to print it out and hang it on the fridge to track Arya’s chompers.
4. eathomecooks.com | “Garlic Lime Tilapia” – I made this for dinner on Thursday this week and it was DIVINE. Just thought I’d share the yumminess with any others who love tilapia as much as I do.
5. #The50 – This is a list of 50 things every creative person should know. I’ve been reading along and bobbing my head to it in agreement. There’s a lot of things here I need to keep telling myself. Don’t be surprised if a lot of these clog up my twitter feed for a bit, heh.